“Top 10 Web Hosting which gives your Website a wing”
Looking for a hosting solution for your website?
You are lucky because we did special research for you and dig the 10 most reliable web hosting in 2021 which is FAST, SECURE, RELIABLE, AND HAS CUSTOMER SUPPORT THAT CAN Absolutely SUPPORT YOU. We’ve provided a detailed summary for each web hosting provider and highlighted their strengths and services, things that may be important for your choice, plus pricing information and why each particular web host may be ideal for you.
10 Best Web Hosting Companies (2021)
Below is a list of the 10 best website hosting providers that we’ve found reliable and with good speed. They have all performed well.
- A2 Hosting
Want to jump straight to the answer?
The best web hosting provider for most people is definitely Hostinger.
#1 Hostinger: Best Web Hosting In India (₹59/month)
- 30-day hassle-free money-back guarantee
- The free domain name (except on the entry-level plan)
- Free SSL certificate & Bitninja security on all plans
- The free domain name (except on the entry-level plan)
- Solid uptime and super-fast server response times
- 1-click WordPress auto-installer
- Free daily & weekly data backups
- Live Chat Access (No Call /Support)
- No Free Site Migration
Hostinger is one of the most affordable web hosts out there.
Hostinger is one of the best picks among the top 10 hosting companies in India. Moreover, 15,000 new users are estimated to be signing up for Hostinger every day, It has more than 30 million active customers give a brief idea of Hostinger’s hosting service quality. It consists of premium features to increase the reliability and speed of your website
It is preferred to use its own technology (for example, as it has its own customized control panel instead of the ubiquitous – and sometimes controversial – cPanel), so that it can better control performance and features at a much lower cost.
As all of these rates signify promotions so they’ll go up during renewal. But you can lock these ridiculous prices on a more prolonged subscription.
The company offers a variety of hosting plans with different features and all plans come with an easy website builder, free SSL certificate, 99.9% uptime guarantee, and 24/7/365 chat support.
Hostinger’s cheapest plan starts from just ₹59/mo (when you choose a 48-month payment plan), renewals start at ₹159/mo. Bandwidth and databases are unlimited unless you choose the “Single Web Hosting” plan. With the latter you’ll be limited to 10GBssd storage, 100GB of bandwidth, one MySQL database, and one email account. Most notably, the cheapest plan doesn’t include a free domain and has limited processing power and memory.
Other services provided by Hostinger include Cloud, Email, One cick WordPress install , VPS, Windows VPS hosting.
All plans come with a standard 30-day money-back guarantee.
We personally recommend it for beginners or those who don’t want to expense much on the website and want to get better performance.
#2 Siteground (₹510.04/month)
- 30-day money-back guarantee
- Free daily automatic backups & restore
- Automatic WordPress installation (and officially endorsed by WordPress.org)
- Managed WordPress hosting on all plans
- Innovative speed technologies (SSD, HTTP/2, PHP7, NGINX + more)
- Free SSL certificate & Cloudflare CDN
- Best with high budget
- Good Uptime (99.99%)
- Extremely Fast Servers
- No-Free Domain on Basic Plan
- Higher Renewal Rates
Do you want to make an e-commerce website to sell your products online? Then you’re probably searching for a good, reliable WooCommerce hosting service. If that’s the case, then you should go with Siteground.
SiteGround has the best support team, powerful backend, and is one of the top choices for shared hosting service with Joomla and WordPress Optimization. It is also one of the recommended hosts by WordPress.org. SiteGround’s infrastructure is fully optimized for WordPress. Users have access to their suite of WordPress features such as their WP Starter plugin that helps you easily build a website.
With features like proprietary WordPress caching plugin, unique server architecture, unbreachable account isolation, proactive server monitoring, and automated daily backups SiteGround is a robust hosting solution for both newbies and advanced users.
The StartUp SiteGround plan comes at $6.99/month when you buy for 12 months and hosts 1 website. It is perfect for approximately 10,000 visits with 10GB space, unmetered traffic, free SSL, CDN, and email.
For hosting more than 1 website and dealing with more than 10,000 visits, SiteGround offers bigger plans – GrowBig and GoGeek. It also has dedicated servers, managed WordPress, WooCommerce, and scalable Cloud hosting services.
There is one downside. Once you blow through SiteGround’s introductory pricing, your plan’s price explodes.
For example, its lowest tier of shared hosting jumps from $6.99/month to $14.99 and its highest tier jumps from $14.99/month to $39.99. That doesn’t feel great.
- 45-day money-back & 99.9% server-uptime guarantee
- Unlimited storage & bandwidth
- Free Website, Domain, MYSQL & Script Transfer
- Customized firewall against DDoS attacks
- Get a Free SSL Certificate with Let’s Encrypt
- 24/7/365 Support via Phone, Live Chat, and Ticket System
- Up to 2.5x faster servers, Global CDN, Daily Backup & Restore, Automatic Malware Removal (HostGator’s Managed WordPress Hosting only)
- 1-Click WordPress Installation
- Slower Customer Support Response Times
- Restore from backups requires an additional fee.
- Not the most economical option for business hosting.
- Server location in the United States only
- Uptime could be better:
- Higher renewal cost
HostGator is another web host that caters to small businesses. It is an extremely reliable host, with a good knowledge base, a great user interface, and a broad selection of hosting solutions. Once again, you can’t expect the best features for such a low price. But it’s a great alternative for startups that want to get their website up and running. You can also find a giant database with common questions beginners have, together with professional opinions and solutions to those problems. Everything is explained and demonstrated step-by-step and if you’re still not sure that you can do it on your own. Just shoot them a message and start chatting with their professional customer support.
Hostgator offer three specific shared hosting plans, starting with the Hatchling, which comes with unmetered bandwidth, free WordPress/Cpanel website transfer and free SSL certificate. The allocations are generous and should easily accommodate the requirements of a single domain.
Additional benefits include a 45-day money-back guarantee, not to mention free transfers for new accounts within the first month after you’ve signed up. There are lots to like here considering the minimal impact on your wallet if you’re happy to commit.
- 30-day money-back guarantee
- A free domain name for 1 year
- Free SSD drives on all shared hosting plans
- PHP7, HTTP/2, NGINX Caching
- Unlimited web traffic & storage space
- Easy WordPress 1-click installation and officially recommended by WordPress.org
- Free Let’s Encrypt SSL certificate & Cloudflare CDN
- New Bluerock control panel, built-in NGINX caching
- Can’t Use Both HTTPS and SiteLock CDN
- Need to Close Some Ad/Promotion Boxes in their Dashboard
- NO free automatic Backups
- Load times can be slow
- Only US Server
Bluehost Web Hosting has been around since 2007 and they now host more than 3,000,000 websites. They are the most popular, low-cost hosting option for new websites. Bluehost, an officially recommended host by WordPress.org, has the best uptime, fast loading speed, and a comprehensive package at a competitive price. If you get stuck or have a problem, they have 24/7 support by phone or live chat. No hoops to jump through either. They list their support number and live chat options right on their site, you can reach it within two clicks.
They also offer fantastic analytics and SEO tools to help you optimize your site’s performance—while attracting more visitors.
It offers basic shared hosting from ₹199/ monthly (on a three-year contract)
For the money, you get automated setup for WordPress, not to mention other popular apps via a Mojo Marketplace-powered system. There’s also a cPanel-based area to allow expert users to tweak things.
Furthermore, Bluehost provides a Weebly-based website builder. This is a basic browser-based affair that lets you create a website of up to six pages, and there are no extras like site templates included. But still, it’s better than nothing, and more functionality is in the pipeline – plus you get this builder with the basic account.
- Anytime money-back & 99.9% server-uptime guarantee
- Unlimited storage & bandwidth
- LiteSpeed Turbo Servers – 20x faster-loading pages
- HTTP/2, PHP7, SSD & Free CloudFlare CDN & HackScan
- Free website migrations & WordPress comes pre-installed
- Free automatic daily backups & Server Rewind tool
- Pre-tuned for security & free SSL with Let’s Encrypt
- A2 Site Accelerator (TurboCache, OPcache/APC, Memcache)
- Slow Customer Support
- High Renewal Rates
- Restrictions on the Cheapest plan
A2 Hosting is known for its great speed and low prices. A2 hosting beats other hosts on speed. If you are using any other hosting and you not get good results. Switch on A2 hosting you will get definitely a good result. They provide themselves with their loading speed and it even reflected their plan names.
The A2 servers take:
- Merely 0.46 seconds to respond to a query
- 1.01 seconds to render a web page completely.
- The backend is equally sturdy, handling numerous requests for only 0.69 seconds on average.
Despite being the fastest, A2 isn’t as reliable. Their average uptime has been hovering around ~99.93%. It’s not much, but it’s more than ~6 hours of downtime each year. The A2 hosting company is well-known for working seamlessly with all major content management systems including WordPress, Joomla, Drupal, OpenCart, and Magento making it a great fit for web developers. The company offers a variety of hosting plans and they all include a free LetsEncrypt SSL certificate, unlimited SSD storage, and free site migration. The cheapest plan “Startup” starts at ₹218.41/mo comes with 1 website, 100Gb SSD Storage, Free SSL, and Free migration.
A2 Hosting has monthly, 12, 24 and 36-month deals – the above prices are for a 12-month plan. Obviously, the longer the deal (e.g. 36 months) the cheaper it gets. However, be aware that you’ll be requested to pay the full amount in advance.
But let me tell you what each plan will get you:
Their entry plan, Startup, allows for only 1 website and 100 GB of storage. Sadly, it doesn’t come with the ability to restore the backups that A2 Hosting keeps for you. Bandwidth and storage are unmetered.
With the Drive tier, you are allowed to host as many websites as you want and the storage is unlimited. The backup restore features are enabled too. It also comes with more resources; 1 GB of RAM memory and 2 cores.
The main addition to the Turbo Boost package is its higher performance. Your server will work on HTTP/2, you’ll have fewer server neighbors and the caching options (A2 Optimized Site Accelerator) are available. Caching plugins for WordPress, Magento and PrestaShop are included too.
The Turbo Max plans have twice as many resources (RAM and cores) than Turbo Boost.
#6 Godaddy (₹99/month)
- Largest Domain Name Registrar
- Wide Variety of Services Available
- Choose Linux or Windows Hosting
- cPanel and Plesk Control Panel Interfaces
- Unlimited Bandwidth
- Unlimited Disk Space
- Host Unlimited Websites (except Economy plan)
- Frequent Special Offer Discounts
- Good load time (554 ms)
- Good uptime (99.97%)
- 100GB website storage
- Uptime guarantee for 99.90%
- Live Chat Support Not Available 24/7
- Quality and Courtesy of Customer Support can be Inconsistent
- No Detailed Hardware Specs Available
- SSL & email costs extra
- No site transfers
When it comes to enlisting the best web hosting in India, GoDaddy surely comes around. The hosting hub is also quite popular as a domain name registrar across the globe. The base plan comes for pretty low cost but not the cheapest we have countered.
GoDaddy is one of the leading hosting solutions powering over 44 million websites. The company has 14 facilities around the globe and is recognized as one of the largest domain registrars. And they also offer web hosting services that are suitable for both small and very big websites. Similar to SiteGround, they also don’t own their server park, instead, they have partnered with Amazon and rent servers from AWS. GoDaddy shared hosting has shown us an uptime of 99.97% and page speed around 554 ms which shows us that GoDaddy is a reliable provider. GoDaddy is an excellent solution for building custom websites as it comes with a simple drag-and-drop website builder (GoCentral) designed for beginners. It also features developer-friendly tools like MySQL, cPanel, CloudLinux, Python, and multiple versions of PHP.
Their cheapest web hosting plan starts from ₹99/mo. (renews ₹199/mo) comes with 30GB of website storage and unmetered bandwidth. Get wordpress installation free within 1 click.
#7 HostPapa (₹99/month)
- 30-day money-back guarantee
- Free domain name
- Unlimited diskspace & data transfer
- Free “PapaSquad” site migration service
- Fast servers (PHP7, SSD & Cache Cade Pro 2.0 caching)
- Free SSL & CloudFlare CDN
- PapaSquad support team available 24/7
- Expensive renewal prices
- Automated site backups is only included with Business Pro plan
Based in Toronto, Canada, HostPapa is an independent web host offering a variety of web hosting services. With the primary focus on small businesses, the web hosting brands offer services ranging from VPS servers to shared hosting. It is founded in 2006, HostPapa has been the number one choice for emerging entrepreneurs due to its pocket-friendly plans. . They have a specially dedicated team “the Hostpapa experts,” that will walk with you step by step as you set up and offer continuous support as you grow.
It also gives, will be provided with an account manager, and your dedicated manager can make recommendations that when implemented will enhance the success of your site.
the HostPapa time-to-first-byte is stunningly fast:
- It takes merely 0.20 seconds for the server to start rendering the page.
- The job is done in less than a second: 0.90 seconds is all it takes.
- The backend also rocks with the impressive 0.19 seconds of response time regardless of the number of requests thrown at it.
The uptime stands firmly at 99.91% too.
HostPapa supports a wide number of applications for businesses of all kinds: ecommerce, portfolios, restaurants, and whatnot can be brought online through the 400+ one-click apps available.
If you have any uncertainties, the quick, helpful, and knowledgeable support can address mostly all questions.
Affordable, scalable, and versatile, HostPapa can help your business grow from zero to hero through amazing speed and impressive uptime.
If you can commit for three years, the shared hosting plan will cost you ₹199 per month. The Pro plan comes at ₹699 per month in case you don’t get a special discounted price. The pricing tiers for the VPS hosting ranges from ₹2,699 to ₹18,499 a month.
#8 DreamHosting (₹188.83/month)
- Generous 97-day money-back guarantee
- Free Domain and Privacy (on unlimited plan)
- Unlimited disk space & data transfer
- Free SSD storage Fast servers (PHP7, SSD & built-in caching)
- Free SSL & CloudFlare CDN
- Don’t offer cPanel control panel
- There’s no phone support
DreamHost is probably best known for their WordPress hosting. And while many bloggers use DreamHost for hosting their blogs, the company also offers a wide variety of advanced hosting solutions for those that require more resources and processing power. The DreamHost Shared Hosting Plan also provides enterprise level reliability with DreamHost’s 100% uptime guarantee.
DreamHost is now home of over 1.5 million websites. Their name would easily come up among the web hosting India lists today. Apart from affordable shared hosting services, they are also providing VPS hosting, managed WordPress hosting, dedicated server, cloud hosting, etc.
The response time is firmly in the top 3:
- The DreamHost servers needs the imperceivable 0.24 seconds to send the first byte back.
- DreamHost impresses in the fully-loaded department, too – 0.76 seconds and your site is fully rendered.
- 0.35 seconds is all it takes for the backend to handle a request even when swarmed with requests.
DreamHost can be tested risk-free for the unprecedented 97 days, which is plenty of time to test its blazing speed, proprietary control panel, functional site builder, and numerous technologies.
The company’s products are aimed at slightly more technical users, but they are designed to help newbies learn and grow.
Along with great prices, DreamHost also stands out for the way they manage their web hosts. They don’t use the standard cPanel that most hosts use. Instead, DreamHost offers a completely custom control panel to manage your website. This is great for developers who want more control over their websites.
There is a catch: It makes things much more difficult to migrate off DreamHost. However, migrating to DreamHost is easier than ever though.
Their free migration plugin lets you migrate in a few steps. You’ll also be able to scale your hosting as your site grows.
If you run a nonprofit, I highly recommend DreamHost. They offer one free Unlimited shared hosting plan for 501(c)(3) organizations.
DreamHost is another one of WordPress’s three recommended hosts, and includes some managed WordPress hosting in its basic shared plans. It also offers a managed plan with more bells and whistles called DreamPress. It does have an industry-leading free trial period — a full 97-day money-back guarantee — and transparent pricing that doesn’t increase after your initial contract.
The free trial period is the longest in the business — 97 days. Comparatively, DreamHost prepares promo pricing, the price won’t jump after your first contract is up. This is one of the lowest hosting prices out there, it’s a great option for anyone looking to save every dollar.
Customer service is a little less traditional: email support is available 24/7, but live chat is only on during business hours.
#9 FastComet (₹215.08/month)
- 45 day money-back & 99.9% server-uptime guarantee
- SSD hosting – site loads 300%* faster (*according to FastComet)
- Free site migration and free daily & weekly backups
- Free SSL and Cloudflare CDN, NGINX and HTTP/2
- 1-click WordPress auto-installer with free theme setup
- Built-in firewall, brute-force protection, and free malware scan
- Only the FastCloud Extra plan comes with the RocketBooster speed and security
- You can’t host additional websites on the entry-level FastCloud Plan
Do I recommend FastComet? Yes, I will recommend it as it is a force to be reckoned with in the hosting industry when it comes to cheap web hosting, yet offering fast loading and secure servers, reliable uptime, and feature-rich shared web hosting. It offers SSD hosting, that promising site loads 300% faster than the competition. FastComet also gives you 45-day money-back, the same renewal prices, and no cancellation fees.
While many of the popular web hosting companies have merged into multinational conglomerates, FastComet is a company that chose to stand apart. They have been an independent company from the start. Another thing that struck me at first is their transparency. Take a look at FastComet’s website. Not many hosting companies these days take care to list their employees’ photos on their about page. Not only the employees, but you can also see real photos of the infrastructure they use at their datacenters.
They offer three shared hosting plans: FastCloud starting from $2.95 per month, FastCloud Plus starting from $4.45 per month, and FastCloud Extra starting from $5.95 per monthAdditionally, you can pay for some add-ons like Search Engine Submission, Domain Privacy, Search Engine Optimization Audit, and Google SiteMap. They cost from $5.95 to $14.95 annually and it is up to you whether you want to add them or not (I suggest that you don’t, besides you can always add these extras on later).
All three plans are quite similar in what they offer and only differ when it comes to the number of addon sites you can host RAM, cores, and storage. You can compare each plan in detail on its official website.
- Domain Name Free
- Free SSL Certificate
- Website Builder for free
- Pure SSD Storage
- Secure Email Accounts
- 1-Click Installer
- Daily Automated Backup
- Instant Account Setup
- Datacenter Choice
- Free Website Migration
- Not popular outside India
- Few complaints regarding speed and support
MilesWeb Hosting is a hosting services provider based in Maharashtra, India. They offer a plethora of hosting solutions and services, with their affordable shared hosting plans as their main products. They have six server locations (India, UK, US, Australia, Singapore, and Canada) to ensure smooth and secure website performance anywhere in the world. Their shared hosting packages include free domain registration and website migration for existing websites. Free SSL certificates also come with the package.
Utilizing Tier-3 and Tier-4 data centers, MilesWeb Hosting promises 99.95% website uptime for all the sites they host. Aside from their shared hosting solutions, MilesWeb Hosting offers unlimited hosting for small and medium enterprises, AWS cloud hosting, Windows hosting, WordPress hosting, VPS, email hosting, and Cloud.